<VV> Fw: 2006 CORSA Convention Website - Update

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 17:15:49 EST 2005

Group:

This UPDATE came to me from the 2006 Convention Website Chair.

Her name is:

Marissa Andolino
Communications, Publicity, Website Chair
2006 CORSA Convention Committee

If you require additional information or have any questions, please contact Marissa directly via her e mail address which I have listed below:

webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com

Regards, Garth Stapon
Chairman VV

LATE POWER GLIDE SEDANS RULE!