<VV> Mini Rampside for sale in January - No Pictures Yet

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Mon Dec 5 14:10:22 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I acquired a mini rampside a few years ago and it will be for sale in January.  Why January, because I can't get to its location for pictures and such.  I haven't done anything with it since its been in my possession.  I believe it is yellow and it originated in the Augusta, GA area.  I'm not sure what needs to be done or exactly what has been done, I also don't know what motor is installed, but I do know there is a motor installed.  So if you may be interested send me a note to moreheadscott at yahoo.com.  Thanks

PS: possible trades or money.  thanks

Scott Morehead