Fwd: <VV> Re: Quck Steering

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 15:44:53 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/5/2005 3:30:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mtemmert at quixnet.net writes:
Can you implement chaning over to the quick steering system one component at
a time.  For instance, what is the effect of just adding the arms, or just the
box.  Or is there more to it than I think.

Mark Emmert
66 Corsa Coupe
Mark,  In my experience with other LMes and quick steering you need to do
both the box and arms to keep the correct steering geometry (especially for
turns).  I know some have changed just the box, but because I have a car that has
the factory quick steering already I was spoiled and prefer having the full
package.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair