<VV> Dual or single master cylinder

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 19:01:45 EST 2005

Not to be argumentative, but I did the mashing thing, and it still went to
the floor. Not the case with the Subaru and Nissan brakes. It went down on
those  cars, but not to the floor, and I had plenty of pedal to lock up the other
circuit, presumably...

In a message dated 12/5/2005 5:48:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,