<VV> Dual or single master cylinder

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 19:39:07 EST 2005

It sounds like you have a stuck combination valve. CN
<snip> JVHRoberts wrote: Not to be argumentative, but I did the mashing
thing, and it still went to the floor. Not the case with the Subaru and Nissan
brakes. It went down on those cars, but not to the floor, and I had plenty of
pedal to lock up the other circuit, presumably... <unsnip>
Argumentative???  I think we are just discussing the symptoms and trying to
match 'em up with how the hardware is supposed to work.  I don't think GM would
have designed it to not work; I think your car failed to work properly.
CN agin