<VV> Quick Steering Again

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 11:34:35 EST 2005

 Thanks for recentering the thread, Bob!

 One other thing that I'd like to mention, for the
more frugal owners... I ran for 2 years with factory
fast arms and a standard box. When I later added the
factory quick box, I could hardly tell much of an
improvement over arms alone. I.E., the factory arms
made the biggest difference, as least as far as I
could tell. A good used pair of factory arms can be
had for around 100, last time I checked, maybe a
little more. Just food for thought.

 Mike
 YS-117, etc.