<VV> Quick Steering Again

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 14:09:03 EST 2005

Hey Mike,
  It's been forever since Anti Christine has been on the road, but the best I can remember is the same setup you mention, factory-quick arms on a standard box. Are you speakiing of racing, or street use? AC was on the street, and I seem to remember some scrubbing, but only when the wheels were turned quite far.

  Chuck

Mike Stillwell <yenko117 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for recentering the thread, Bob!

One other thing that I'd like to mention, for the
more frugal owners... I ran for 2 years with factory
fast arms and a standard box. When I later added the
factory quick box, I could hardly tell much of an
improvement over arms alone. I.E., the factory arms
made the biggest difference, as least as far as I
could tell. A good used pair of factory arms can be
had for around 100, last time I checked, maybe a
little more. Just food for thought.

Mike
YS-117, etc.