<VV> Re: CORVAIR BURIAL VAULT

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Dec 6 18:22:18 EST 2005

At 11:22 hours 12/06/2005, N2VZD at aol.com wrote:

>i have that article from our local newspaper scanned into my puter. i ran it
>in the cnycc newsletter ealier this year.
>i want to be buried in my rampy..
>regards, tim colson

I saw a 7-door Greenbrier with the "hearse" package at a NC Fall
Affair show a few years back, complete with landau bars on the sides
and the coffin rollers inside.   Had a single doublewide door in
back, other doors were unremarkable.

I'm sure someone else in here must have seen it too.   Who owned that
thing and where is it these days?

...would be "made to order" for anyone wishing to take their vehicle
with them...

;)

Now:   How many of *those* were made?

tony..