<VV> powerglide leak

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 16:30:29 EST 2005

 I just repaired mine using that method. My modification: I also had to
cut the rubber cover back to remove the split part first, then clean the
heck out of the exposed metal sheath (brake cleaner) and epoxy the area
that the rubber covering would not cover any more.

 The split rubber hose went over it. I used some RTV to close the split
in the hose.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS