<VV> Kids in back, some corvair

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 23:31:40 EST 2005

Back in '70 my Dad was transferred from NJ to CA for about 9 months. He
drove his '65 Mustang convertible across the country while Mom and us kids flew.
It was something for a family of 6 to fit into that Mustang. My Dad opened the
 space between the back seat and the trunk for kids to sit. I remember we
used to  argue over who was going to get to sit back there and that the floor was
real  hot. Needless to say, this only worked with the top up.

My Dad had a '60 Corvair sedan in the early 60's when I was an infant. My
loving parents would place some blankets around the "cubby  hole" behind the
rear seat and place their bundle of joy (me) back  there.

How did we survive?

Ned