<VV> Steering Shaft -Human spear

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Dec 9 00:35:36 EST 2005

As the person who did the first Sebring seat conversion, and wrote it up for
the Communique, perhaps you-all would be interested in knowing that I love
totally-stock Corvairs. Three of my four are in that category; one
completely so and the other two very nearly so.

But that's the great thing about Corvairs--they are relatively inexpensive
and relatively plentiful, so I can have my cake and eat it too. That's what
my '66 500 coupe is about. It's more or less what many folks call a "resto
mod" these days. Looks pretty stock if you don't know that much about
Corvairs but it has a lot of little things different. It's very fun to try
different things but still keep the car what I still consider to be a
Corvair. I think of it as "What might Chevy have done if they had made a 3rd
generation car?"

--Kent