<VV> "Crap Cars"

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 08:55:28 EST 2005

I think I heard an interview with Porter on NPR (wince) last Saturday.  They asked him about the Corvair and he said he didn't include it.  After he researched the Corvair he said it was a good car and didn't deserve to be in the book.  Porter is English . . . maybe one of our European VVer's know more about him.

Terry Kalp