<VV> "Crap Cars"

Turbovert at aol.com Turbovert at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 09:06:56 EST 2005

Thanks Terry,

I kinda suspected that he wouldn't mess with us if he did his homework, but
there are people out there that like to dump on "orphan" cars because they
think  noone is going to come to the defense.
Lord knows we have enough problems here in Detroit with our Lions, Tigers,
auto industry in general, etc.
I think I'm going to stp by Border's a little later on and buy that and the
Jan. issue of "Automobile".

Mike H