<VV> Autotrans leak ( not cable )

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 11:04:39 EST 2005

Hi all
   Last month I dolly towed my autocross " The GEEZER " car to St  Augustine,
front wheels on dolly, after arriving the trans temp was 165 degrees  F. but
had trans oil on bottom and back of car. After first run burned off the  oil
(others told me about the smokey GEEZER ). For the return trip home I tried
not clear. Went home the same as to St Augustine and temp was  the same and
over a qt low on oil. Pressure washed the car, put in on stands and  ran for
about 15 minutes and can't fine any leaks ?? I ran at about 1200  rpm. do I need
to road test at driving speeds for it to show up?
Gene Barr