<VV> Powerglide Cable leak

Paul Rollins s_debaker at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 11:31:17 EST 2005

Here's another possibility. I have used this material on a lot of things,
but not on a Powerglide Cable leak. It is a step up from electrical tape
because it has no adhesive to be attacked by oil or other fluids.

In the electrical department of hardware and building-supply stores, they
sell a self-vulcanizing electrical tape. By stretching this rubbery tape
while wrapping it around the cable, it becomes tacky. The tape sticks to
itself and forms a very strong bond over time, essentially fusing into one
piece.

Paul