<VV>Budget wheels

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 17:01:20 EST 2005

IMMEDIATELY, the question will pop up, where did you have it done? Or is
this something your average machine shop can carry out with little trouble? What
were the details in making this slight bolt circle correction? Where did you
have the steel lug seats made, or where can they be purchased?

Perspiring minds want to know...

John

In a message dated 12/9/2005 12:17:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,