<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 11, Issue 65

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 15:53:12 EST 2005

I too have a copy of the Worlds Worst Cars. A co-worker (who is
enlightened BTW) bought it for me knowing it was quite inaccurate. Note
it also lists the Corvair as a 1961-1970.  The book is equally
inaccurate about the Edsel (I also have an Edsel, of course).  Makes me
doubt the accuracy of anything in the book.  But, still some nice
pictures.
Tim

 Smitty says: I feel the same way about supporting an author that takes
shots at our >car,however I own a copy of The Worlds Worst Cars.  A
flea
market buy for 25 cents.  It is >interesting reading until you get to
the
part about Corvairs.  It has more erroneous and mistaken information in

few paragraphs than you could believe a person could make.  Which of
course
makes anything read in the rest of the book questionable.  If the
information in one of those books is well thought out and substantiated

then
it doesn't bother me much.

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===