<VV>Budget wheels

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 17:31:38 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/9/2005 2:02:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JVHRoberts at aol.com writes:

IMMEDIATELY, the question will pop up, where did you have it done? Or  is
this something your average machine shop can carry out with  little trouble?
What
were the details in making this slight bolt  circle correction? Where did you

have the steel lug seats made, or  where can they be purchased?

Perspiring minds want to  know...

John

The company is:
Russell Machine
18320 S. Western Ave.
Gardena, CA  90248

(310) 532-5520

They supplied the inserts and corrected the 5 on 120 pattern to a 5 on
120.65mm (4.75") Chevy pattern. That is a very small correction, of course.  Bigger
corrections might cost more, and some wheels may not be capable of having
the pattern changed. The wheels he did for me were "TSW Hockenheim R" in15  x
7". I also picked up (elsewhere) some rings that would center the  slightly
larger wheels onto the Corvair hub. I haven't installed those,  however.

- Seth Emerson