<VV> Re: Holding on to an airbag steering wheel (No Corvair)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 00:01:07 EST 2005

>No wonder the young people - recently girls - in the DC area -  have been
>having so many fatalities...
>
>Chuck S
>BBRT

Not to be political here, but the major problem I see in the DC area is
that Maryland has dropped drivers ed as a high school class. Probably
blame it on budget. So, all the 16 year old needs is to take a course
from some independent teacher who just wants their fee. And who gets
more business than those teachers that pass the most students. ( more
students= more income!)
I do not know if Maryland has instituted the graduated license program
that limits the number of under 18 year old passengers  that can be in
the car with the under 18 driver and the hours of operation like here in
Virginia.

Frank DuVal