Fw: Re: <VV> NO CORVAIR - Hand position on steering wheel & air bags

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 00:58:38 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/10/2005 9:27:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,
stapon1 at earthlink.net writes:

I  pestered my kids as they grew up and now the buckle up  automatically.

I turned putting on seatbelts into a race against Dad. This started when
they were old enough to not need help. My youngest, 8, still likes to beat Dad
and keeps score. The score doesn't seem to follow the actual competition. I
think she might have a future as a Corvair racer :^)

Ned