<VV> Re: Rich Thompsom/Meadow Brook Concours/Sports Car Market mag.

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 12 11:25:16 EST 2005

That's right, we will take any exposure we can get.  I think the key here,
is that he is looking for a LM Corsa Coupe.  Why doesn't someone (logically,
you, Joe) contact him for some more specifics on what exactly he wants.
Then we can apply our considerable reach here on <VV> to find him what he
wants, and then we'll point him in that direction.

Regards,
Joel