<VV> Re: Rich Thompsom/Meadow Brook Concours/Sports Car Market mag.

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 11:08:37 EST 2005

Since I thought that Rich Thompson and his '64 Spyder Coupe were slighted  in
Sports Car Market's article/report on this prestigious event, I wrote  the
mag. reminding them of his notable achievement of garnering a Lion  award.  In
the January issue on pg. 17 - their "You Write - We Read"  section, they
actually printed my letter and titled it  "Give The  Corvair It's Due".  Of course,
editor Keith Martin's comments predictably  included some usual negativity but
DID say that he may be looking for a  nice LM CORSA Coupe in the future and
requested any leads.

It may be minor recognition that we exist - and likely to the wrong  audience
in this high-end aimed magazine, but we'll take any recognition we can  get.
Right?

Joe Dunlap
Central Florida