<VV> Fund Raiser Concert - No Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 07:00:52 EST 2005

Just a reminder that the Bellamy Brothers are putting on a school fund
raising concert on Sunday 1/8/06 in Dade City, FL (25 miles north of Tampa)
in our high school stadium. ALL proceeds go to clubs (including my model
builder's club and track team) and athletics. Tickets are $25 and can be
purchased through Ticketmasters, or a little cheaper directly from me (yes,
you can use your CC). There is also a big car show in town the day before.
If you need a Christmas gift for the person who has everything, here's your
chance! Just drop me a note.
Thanks for the space,
Grant