<VV> RE: Attitude! was Re: [fastvair] the GRM folks ....

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Dec 13 15:51:09 EST 2005

At 10:16 hours 12/12/2005, Western Canada CORSA wrote:
>I'm going to beat this drum right along with Patrick.
>
>An opportunity has presented itself to our hobby like this in YEARS!  When
>was the last time any car magazine did a Corvair Build up?  Popular
>Mechanics circa 1965?????

Hot Rod, early '70s or thereabouts is the only one I know of.    It's
been a while.

It's about time that Corvair performance got some press outside the
Communique and specialty publications like the Finch and Fisher books
etc.    Any association with a regular publication could only bring
more exposure to Corvairs.    Then again, I'm just a passer-by making
a comment.

tony..