<VV> Battery Topper/Tire Siping

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Wed Dec 14 12:01:39 EST 2005

Check out this website: http://batterytoppers.com/main.html. They make classic battery covers to make our modern batteries look authentic. I have one on my '57 Chevrolet wagon. They have Toppers and one model with top and side to cover an Optima type of battery.

Tire siping is done to improve traction, braking, tire mileage,gas mileage,ride and handling. Don't take my word for it. Check out http://www.sipers.com/sipers/siping_tests.asp. Peerless Tyres offer this service in many stores.

Bob Vukas
bowtieguy at cox.net