<VV> RE:Carb Vents

Rad Davis rad.davis at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 11:40:08 EST 2005

Since you're The Carbmeister, have you considered nudging somebody to make
these out of a different material?  It seems that something like viton or
silicone might work better.

Rad Davis:                                        rad.davis at comcast.net
Corvairs--65, 66 Corsa coupes, '65 'brier Deluxe   http://www.corvair.org/
Keeper of the Forward Control Corvair Primer:
http://www.mindspring.com/~corvair/fc1.html
"We did Nebraska in seven minutes today. I think that's probably the best
way to do Nebraska."                            --Brian Shul, _Sled Driver_