<VV> Spark plug repair

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Wed Dec 14 19:01:11 EST 2005

Just an FYI for anyone who is interested.  The Time-Serts kit that some of
the vendors offer, works great.  I got mine from Clark's but I suppose there
are others out there as well.  However, if the whole is damaged to the point
that the Time-serts won't grab, as mine was, there is another kit out there.
NAPA for one has it.  It is made by Heli-coil, but looks just like a sert.
However, the OD of this sert is just a little larger than the Time-sert, and
it includes the tap, an assortment of 3 inserts, long, medium and short for
about $40.00.  NAPA part number.  770-3223

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY