<VV> RE: Corvairs in View, Ed Cole

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Wed Dec 14 19:06:50 EST 2005

I watched it on TIVO last night.  I enjoyed the entire show, but was
particularly glad to see the Corvair get some attention.  I'm sure we were
all a little surprised to learn that the 1960 Corvair was introduced with a
4-carb 140 HP engine.  I thought those came out in 65, but hey, it was on
TV, so it must be true. ;-)

Anyway, it was inspiring to see those beautiful cars being driven.  Mine
will rise for the ashes, or I will die trying.

Cliff Tibbitts
Perhaps a little closer to startup.  RE spark plug post.
66 Monza with a "Band-Aid" engine