<VV> Re: EM/Universal Radio Housing

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:18:50 EST 2005

I removed the original housing from under the dash....three bolts I
think....and bolted the universal mount in it's place.  You will have
to drill some holes, so for the hardcore don't modify types, it's
~evil~ but for me it worked swell.  Looks OK..if you wanted you could
probably paint the universal mount to match your dash color and it'd be
even MORE swell.

Tim

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===