Fwd: <VV> EM/Universal Radio Housing

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 16:41:28 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/15/2005 2:55:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
seoxford at att.net writes:

> Those of you that have installed a "universal" radio housing for a
> replacement radio in your em cars - have you just attached that new housing below the
> existing Corvair radio housing or have you just removed the existing Corvair
> housing and installed the new housing in its place?

I've done both.  But with the radios of today I would mount the aftermarket
housing right below the dash.  If I have the correct Corvair housing I wouild
use the installation kits available to install the new radio in the old Corvair
housing.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
(Now back in good standing as I have paid my 2006 dues.)