<VV> EM/Universal Radio Housing

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 15 16:59:02 EST 2005

Not too long ago (maybe 2 yrs) I was able to locate an AM/FM which had knobs
which were moveable - side to side - and was able to make it fit the
existing housing.  I can't say whether or not that type is still available,
but it might be worth a little hunting around.  The only mistake I made was
to wire the speakers backward - so the balance control now works in reverse.
Some day I'll get around to changing that.

Later, JR