<VV> LM REDLINE TIRES

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 19:42:23 EST 2005

There is a compaany in South Carolina that will put red lines (or whatever
color you want) on new tires. I think they are near Conway. I have a catalog
somewhere.They sell Firestone tires that look the same as the original
"redline"s. They are about $160 each or they will mold lines on your tires.

Spence Shepard