<VV> LM REDLINE TIRES

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Dec 16 00:42:35 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Spence Shepard" <sshepard3 at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> LM REDLINE TIRES

> There is a compaany in South Carolina that will put red lines (or whatever
> color you want) on new tires.> Spence Shepard
********
Geepers guys, are we leaving out JCWhitney ??   I bet they still list those
wonderful tire pinch-on whitewall inserts ... maybe have several colors ....
maybe some with LED & ..... computer controlled light show with wolf
whistles .... ????

Herter's are gone, but we still have JC & the Boys, ...... I hope ...

Reargards, ken campbell, iowuh guy