<VV> Brake Bleeding

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 16 12:18:29 EST 2005

Been there, done that, Ryan; it's not really as bad as you imagine.
I pump the MC to get fluid in the lines and then use a vacuum pump at each
wheel cylinder to bleed. I've also done it by pumping the pedal and it's
quite quick. It only takes a full stroke or two to fill each wheel cylinder,
so it doesn't take long, although it does take 2 people. The vacuum pump
method only takes one.

Andy Clark