<VV> Monza vs Corsa

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 16 12:29:01 EST 2005

It varies by car, but generally speaking - when the needle hits E, there is
still 4 gallons in the tank.  I guess the only way to know what YOUR car
does is to actually run it out of gas.  <GGG>

Really, next time you have a tank out for R/R, keep track of what it takes
to fill.  I think you will find it to be right around 13.8.  At least, that
has been my experience.

Later, JR