<VV> Corvair Fuel Tank Capacity

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Fri Dec 16 12:21:55 EST 2005

On my 64 Spyder, I got 13.2 gallons on my last fill... normally it is in the
10.xx to 11.xx range.

In this instance, I wasn't paying attention and looked down to find the
needle sitting on E and ROCK SOLID there (no bouncing in turns or stops).  I
don't think I'll let it get that low again.  By the way... I top off my
Corvair all the way up to the top  of the filler neck.  With all new tank,
hoses, and return lines... it doesn't leak a drop if I do... so I do :)

Joe West