<VV> Re: MY METHOD OF BRAKE BLEEDING ALONE+

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 06:37:29 EST 2005

i cut a stick of hard wood that resides in my toolbox. it is perfect for
holding the pedal down from the bottom edge of the seat  (fc's). i pump it up then
hold it down with the stick and open the bleeders one at a time. so far it
has worked better than the one man bleeder i have. i never have anybody around
when i need help like this ,so i usually improvise. it started with a snowbrush
 on a car , then i found a chunk of broom handle and cut it .  now ask me how
i get engines moved out of my wagon and up onto my bench alone etc...  my
help usually shows up well after i needed him.
regards, tim colson         only had hernia surgery a couple times so far.