<VV> Sheridan? not much Corvair

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 17 08:41:32 EST 2005

In this month's issue of Hemmings there is a little blurb about a
rediscovered Sheridan automobile. Naturally the name is what caught my
attention, but the history of the car is what I found so interesting. It was
built by GM in Muncie Indiana from 1920 to 1921 to fit between the Oakland
and the Chevrolet. With this latest find, there are only two examples of
this marque known to exist.

Have any of you ever heard of this car? It has to be the most obscure car
built by GM and by comparison, the Corvair was a great success.

Marc Sheridan