<VV> New Toy

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 23:06:22 EST 2005

  Smitty says;  Just came back from our club Christmas party.  From the gift exchange I got a box of five so called Muscle Machines.  Toy cars about HO slot car size.  They are each recognizable charactures of some iconic car.  The 62 Corvair in the set has a huge GM blower and the top of a V-8 engine sticking out of the trunk lid.  Huge back tires too.  I'm not a toy collector so I am not on top of everything.  Has this been mentioned on VV before.