<VV> Rebuild II

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 18 16:35:55 EST 2005

I torqued down my left head today.  I'm putting on my rocker arms.
I've been told that there are no stupid questions, but this may push
the envelope.  Is the rounded part of the nut supposed to face in or
out?  Also, the service manual says to molycote the rockers and balls
if they are new.  Since mine are "technically" new, having only about
two hours use on them, would it hurt to lube them?

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110 (block together, pistons and
cylinders, and one head mounted [both now deflashed] assembled and
mounted)
Sierra Tan, originally (currently Copper) - Saddle, zero rust, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper
guards, w/ 77K (and continuing to hold)
(Still in group red, light at the end of the tunnel : I