<VV> Re: Beauty 60 Coupe Auction Expires in 3 hours

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Dec 19 13:07:35 EST 2005

Garth - Don Tilque was a great guy and his car was pretty fantastic. But
I may differ on  "they do not get nicer than this". I still have my
exceptional 1960 4 door, although I had to put it back into storage as I
was unable to sell it for a decent price on ebay. When I had it on a few
weeks ago, two other 1960 4 doors in VASTLY inferior condition (to mine)
were posted at the same time and got bids roughly the same. Probably
ebays revenge for the fact that I've told everyone for years never to
buy a car on an internet auction.

Very happy to see that the Tilque family got a good price for Don's
outstanding car - Lon