<VV> Rebuild II

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Dec 19 14:09:45 EST 2005

What makes you think that the seller of the oil cooler had any idea that it
was full of debris?  It's your responsibility to flush it out prior to use
but the seller of a used item doesn't normally do it prior to the sale.
Well, maybe he could, but you'd have to pay a lot more for it if he did.
RonH