<VV> Rebuild II

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 19 20:37:18 EST 2005

Years ago I bought an oil cooler (8 plate to replace the 3 plate on my 63)
from Mel Raven of M&J Vairmart in Santa Clara.  He ran solvent from his
Safety Kleen parts washer through it for a while and then  water full blast
from the hose and then a lot of compressed air.  I'm glad Mel only charged
me for the cooler and not the labor he put into it to make sure it was
clean or I couldn't have afforded the cooler.

Dennis