<VV> The Witte Times - NO CORVAIR

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Dec 19 15:11:34 EST 2005

I just put the finishing touches on The Witte TImes, which is probably one
of the more excessive Christmas newsletters you're likely to find.  For the
first time, I also have a website for this rag, and have posted back issues
there as well.

For those of you with fast internet connections and time to kill who really
think it would be interesting to read my family newsletter, you can find it
at www.wittelaw.com/times

There actually IS some Corvair content, since most years a picture or two of
a Corvair somehow manages to sneak in.  Imagine that....

Norm Witte