<VV> Greenbrier Drivers Door handle with matching key needed

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 19 21:29:41 EST 2005

Next up on the to-do list:  I would like to be able to lock the doors on the
Brier when I park it.  The PO had swapped out the drivers door but did not
change the handle, so the keys dont fit that lock.  They lived out in the
country and didnt worry about such things.  I live in the suburbs and have
already had the overhead console stolen out of our 99 Chevy conversion van
(currently dead in the driveway awaiting a lotto win so I can replace the
fuel pump), so I am loathe to leaving the Brier unlocked for any length of
time.

What Im looking for is a decent (not pitted to death) drivers door handle
with matching key.

I took mine off and see how the lock comes out, but this is just crusty
enough that Im afraid Ill break it trying to get that snap ring out and then
Ill have no button either.

I have a few dollars available for this, but please note Im not looking for
nor can I afford a show piece.

I know I will need two keys after the swap, but thats ok.  I have two keys
for the 67 and its OK.

Thanks for reading!

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills, TX