<VV> Corvair Carbs

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 19 23:31:58 EST 2005

Not quite, Larry. '64 carbs have the vent but not the enrichment circuit.
The giveaway is the lead plug in the lower center of the float bowl on the
side of the carb. There are other plugs too, but look for the largest flat
surface on the side of the carb. At the bottom middle of it is either the
aforementioned plug or a boss where it isn't.<G>

yea, Vairily ... Shaun