<VV> Re: vv diff between Corsa and Monza

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 01:16:05 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/19/2005 10:25:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Airvair65 at aol.com writes:
I believe the Corsa rear grille had the area behind the chrome inserts cut
out, there was no metal as opposed to the Monza grille.
Bill Pierson>>

Yup, Bill's right... no "fine lines of metal" like the Monza grille... the
stainless inserts took care of that.... I remember that from the 65 Corsa that I
rebuild for my neice... she turned around and sold it... at least I KNOW it
went to a good home and now has a beautiful paint job.
One other difference between the Monza & the Corsa... PRICE...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg