<VV> Re: vv diff between Corsa and Monza

Wade Halsey hihal at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 20 01:44:54 EST 2005

Yup, you're right and Bill is too---as long as you are talking about a
65 Corsa. The 65 had two separate inserts with the mesh as part of the
insert. In 1966 however, the chrome was a one piece surround and the
"fine lines of metal" were visible and were painted silver. The grille
was identical to the 66 Monza and 500 grille except for the silver
paint, the screw holes, and the one piece chrome surround.

Wade Halsey (BTW; Merry Christmas to everyone)