<VV> Corsa VS Monza

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Dec 21 19:30:10 EST 2005

Refer to my post yesterday. It lays out ALL the parts that are different
between the two, which amounted to a $74.20 difference in list price.
All the rest of the Corvair's parts are identical, regardless of model.
Which is why I said that there is nothing special about the Corsa model
- there simply is no other intrinsic difference between the Monza and
Corsa.

-Mark C