<VV> Corsa VS Monza

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Dec 21 23:51:34 EST 2005

For anyone who has curiosity about stock, feel free to join the Stock
Corvair Group, a new-ish Special Interest Group of CORSA. Bill Hubbell
(whubbell at cox.net) is the President. The long term goal of the SCG is to
look at enough stock cars that still remain plus other data sources to
create documentation of what is stock, at a fairly detailed level. It's a
huge job so the more, the merrier.

--Kent